Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I Don't Get WB!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MemoirsOfMimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2005
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    My mother reminded me tonight to check the TV listings so we would know which channel the Felicity movie was coming on. Well, guess what? WE DON'T GET WB!!!!!

    I am *so* ticked off right now! How long did it take for the Samantha movie to come out on DVD after the first airing on TV?

    *pouts* Poopy poo! [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Felicity DVD comes out next Tuesday, the 6th, so it's not a very long wait [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you sure you don't get the wb? I looked in my tv magazine sunday and looked through all our channels and it appears as if we don't get the wb either.I couldn't believe it!!!
    So I called my friend the cable tv expert [img]wink.gif[/img] and she told me that our pax tv channel turns into the wb at night. I would have never known this and it doesn't show it in our local tv guide at all.
    I recieved an email from American Girl this morning about the felicity movie and their is a link that you can click on to find out your local wb affilate.
    Don't give up yet, do some checking? Maybe call your local tv station or cable company??
    Good luck!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lissiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just found out our cable company doesn't carry WB either. But I knew that last year people in the area watched the Samantha movie, so I called our neighbor...(he's the manager of the cable company) He said the Felicity will be shown on KTLA on our cable! It looks like there are other channels playing it, so if you have cable, keep looking! Good Luck! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In the Chicago area, the Felicity movie is showing on a NON-CABLE channel--WGN, channel 9. At least that's what the ads have been saying. This is good news for me, because we don't have cable. Check out the non-cable listings in your area (TV Guide is also online these days).
    Joy

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 29, 2005 08:46 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do not get the WB, not because it isn't broadcast but because of my geographical location. I live in a valley and just can't get the WB. We do NOT have cable becuase the cable company wants a few hundred to install it because out house was built before our area even had cable TV.

    Don't worry I have to wait for the DVD as well.

    Ashley

  7. #7
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Unhappy

    So sorry, but the 6th is the Tuesday after movie is seen on TV. Only a week.

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •